Start an order
– Ordering a product, chosen from among the existing in the catalog is made by placing in your shopping cart;
– For some products, duly identified in the online shop, the purchase may be limited to a certain number of copies;
– The customer may cancel the order making it to the following email: email@example.com – within 24 hours after the Rufel receiving the order confirmation. The request for cancellation shall take effect only when it is indicated the order number and the name of the client;
How to make an order
To carry out an order, you must follow the following steps:
- Choose the products you want and add them to the “shopping cart”
- Continue the “checkout”
- Enter your personal data (if the first access) or enter the login data
- Enter the information about the address of delivery and billing.
- Choose a payment method and click “Finalize Order”. To activate the button “Finalize Order” on the order form, the customer fully and unreservedly accept all of the terms and conditions of Sale as indicated on the website at the time of purchase.
- Make the payment.
- If the payment is authorized, the client will receive a confirmation of reception of the order.
Will be sent a copy of the confirmation of reception of the order to the Customer’s email address. It is recommended that you print or download a copy for possible future reference.
Forms of payment
The products can be paid through the various electronic means of payment that are:
– Credit card (via PayPal platform);
– Bank transfer (the package is only sent after confirmation of money in account)
Prices and currency
– Prices shown in the online shop include VAT at the statutory rate in force at the time of your purchase, the accruing the respective shipping costs, being duly broken down before the final validation phase of purchase;
– Any other costs resulting from the sending orders abroad, in particular costs of customs clearance, shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser of the product;
– The prices indicated in the online store are subject to change. The Rufel reserves the right to change prices without notice. However, as soon as we receive confirmation of receiving an order, the price to pay for this order will not be changed;
– The Rufel, can not be held responsible for any changes in exchange rates that any bank can apply (when euro exchange for another currency).
In Portugal the orders are delivered usually within 5 working days after the date of the payment; Deliveries in Europe and rest of the world vary according to the destination and time of transport, but not exceeding the 15 working days;
Deliveries are made Monday through Friday. Not if they deliver on weekends or on public holidays.
Orders can be delivered only in private homes or in offices. The deliveries are carried out during normal working hours. Thus, to facilitate delivery, customers are asked to indicate the address of the business or any other address you can be someone to receive the package.
The client must check the condition of the packaging on delivery. If the packaging is damaged, do not accept the delivery. The amount payable for the purchase and the delivery costs will be refunded to the customer as soon as the Ocean Stitch has processed the return of products.
I have not received my order
If you have not received your order within the stipulated and communicated via email, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to also receive our “details”.